Are you looking at opportunities in the current economic environment? The opportunities are there. The challenges are in realizing the expected value. Time is critical — and there is never enough. Opportunistic windows never last long enough and instinct should always be financially quantified. Imagine if you could create an analysis of what the opportunity might look and how you want it to fit operationally. How will you compare possible organic growth vs. acquisition scenarios?
Our TEM Modeler lets you build and compare complex scenarios. Simply use the Modeler's basic building blocks to incrementally add detail. The sky's the limit - the Modeler has been used to model a global insurance company involving a multitude of activities and resources!
TEM Modeler Pro
A business modeling application that provides:
- multiple charts/reports for accurate and meaningful decision making
- a view on current organizational costs and revenues
- a view on current delivery costs that matches the organizational costs
- transformation capabilities allowing rapid development of future states (opportunities)
- investment insight of future state opportunities
- pricing mechanisms letting you target a specific GPM
- unique approach to cost localization
- a forecasting view on client demand
- localization of service/product catalogs as a way to formalize intra-organization delivery
- ... and much more!
The TEM Modeler application uses the following technologies:
- support for MS Access and MS SQL Server databases
- support for up to 1500 activities and 1500 services (Pro Version)
- MS .Net application
- supports 32- and 64- bit environments
- recommend 1920x1080 screen resolution
- recommend MS Excel 2010 or later
- supports MS Windows 7, 8.0, 8.1, and 10
- uses SAP Crystal Reports runtime
The model describes any organization’s performance at the lowest level of work. This enables key decision makers to review the workload and re-balance resources based on the strategic needs of the corporation. The model supports analysis from which a cost rank ordering (Pareto) report is generated.
The report enables decision-making around cost reduction, realignment, governance, efficiency, and other re-engineering opportunities.
The TEM modeler displays the performance data using an activity-based analysis approach. This lets the management team perform one analysis from which many different views are available.
Knowing where you are is the first step to forecasting where you want to go. TEM’s modeling capabilities provide easy top down or bottom up input. Its service modeling let you start with your product/service deliveries ad add detail in an incremental manner. Alternatively, start with your organizational structure and add the resources and work performed. Then cross map to your product/service delivery! The modeler provides insight to responsibilities at all levels and empowers leaders to quickly react to when changes are required.
This product provides the two views on company costs: budgeting and delivery.
The budgeting view provides insight to resource utilization and accrues cost to work units. The technology is very much a derivative of Activity Based Costing, albeit some of the terminology has changed to avoid confusion in certain areas. Furthermore, benefit is gained from the product without having to reengineer the business processes.
The budgeting view starts with the organizational structure and adds work, resources, costs, revenues, cost drivers, and accrual templates. This view is the bottom up construction.
The delivery view shows how costs are allocated to products and services. It also builds on the organizational structure and creates a service delivery view manifested in service catalogs. This is the top down construction.